Arthur Thom Electric Ltd. is looking for a full time electrical apprentice in their 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year or Licensed Electrician. We know you’re still learning and are willing to train you. This is a full-time opportunity with lots of potential for growth: we have lots of work and will have no problem keeping you busy.
As an apprentice with our team, you will be working in mostly a commercial and industrial environment, with some residential projects like:
- Installing and servicing whole home generators
- Wiring geothermal heat pumps
- Wiring pony panels
- Wiring heating cooling equipment
- Wiring new homes and apartment complexes
- Hours: full time, with some irregular hours (unfortunately we can’t control when customers need help)
- Location: Williamsburg, ON and surrounding areas
- Salary: $15 to $34 per hour based on experience and licensing
- Tool allowance included
- Health and Benefit package
- Uniform and use of the company truck
- Enjoy your birthday off with pay
- This is NOT a travel position (you can expect to be home every night with your family for supper!)
- Currently in 2nd or 3rd term of electrical apprenticeship
- Physically fit and strong
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a police background check
- Clean and presentable
- Able to communicate and engage with the public
- Willing to appear in occasional social media posts and blog articles
The ideal candidate will be living in the Williamsburg, Ontario area – or be willing to relocate.
Who We Are
ATEL Air is one of the oldest and most trusted electrical/HVAC contractors in Eastern Ontario. Arthur Thom Electric has been family owned and operated since 1949. Currently we employ second generation tradesmen (including two electricians) that are the best in the business.
We offer excellent compensation, benefits and outstanding work environment. Learn more about why you should work for us. PLUS- never work on your birthday: have the day off with pay and celebrate another trip around the sun!
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume with a cover letter that will convince us to choose you. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.