Stay Fresh and Cool all Summer
Any machine, no matter how well designed, is subject to wear and tear over time. Depending on how it’s used, some parts can be stressed unevenly, and wear out sooner. You could even run into problems like ice build-up. This can cause your air conditioner to perform less efficiently or even break down when you need it most.
Getting a check and a tune up will help you get the most out of your air conditioner:
- Efficient performance – saves on your electricity bill.
- Long lifespan – keeps working efficiently even after the warranty has expired.
- Dependability – stay cool on the hottest days of summer.
- Repair savings – prevent breakdowns before they happen.
ATEL Air recommends a yearly check and adjustment of your air conditioner, especially older ones. We will provide you with a report so you can see if there are any parts that may be burdening the system as a whole, and let you know about any other efficiency recommendations we may have.
If you want to protect your investment in your air conditioner system, you can save with a VIP Program membership.
Professional expertise since 1949
Our 16-Point Air Conditioner Tune Up Checklist
Our comprehensive tune up package will help you enjoy reliable cooling no matter how hot and humid it gets:
- Check condenser coil
- Check evaporator coil
- Check for correct condenser voltage
- Check all electrical connection disconnects
- Check all safety controls
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check blower components including belt
- Check air filters
- Test condensate drain pan and pipe
- Check thermostat and backup battery life
- Cycle the unit and check the temperature drop
- Confirm good suction pressure and discharge pressure
- Check for correct airflow (in cubic feet per minute)
- Check subcooling
- Confirm ambient temperature results are good
- We review results with you and provide recommendations
The best time of year to get your tune up is in the spring, before you start using your AC. That way you’ll be able to enjoy the efficiency improvements all summer long.