Furnaces and Heating
Our winters don’t fool around, and ATEL Air knows you need a furnace you can count on. We offer complete furnace care services all over Eastern Ontario.
You’ll find ATEL Air provides the best of modern innovation combined with old fashioned service. We’re friendly, professional, and have advanced heating expertise.
Get the right system for your home. Professional installation will ensure it works well, works efficiently and really lasts. We offer a variety of heating options from furnaces to heat pumps to geothermal systems. Learn More >
Frazer and I are so pleased with our new natural gas furnace and hot water system. We were very impressed with the work done by the ATEL crew-Larry, Adam, Lance and Brad, and really appreciated their work ethic and professionalism.
– Peri, Ontario
Why Choose ATEL Air
It’s not every day you get service like this…unless you call ATEL Air!
- We’ll arrive on time.
- We only hire friendly, professional technicians you’ll be happy to invite into your home.
- You’ll get a full price quote in advance – no surprise fees, even for labour.
- Your home will be protected with drop cloths wherever needed, and we’ll clean up when we’re done.
- Have questions? Ask away – we’re always happy to provide answers.
- Our satisfaction guarantee.
- Easy payment options if you need them.
Because we’re a small local company you are treated like a person, not a number. See proof from real customers.
Heating Repairs in Just Hours, Not Days
Whether your furnace heats a home or a business, we can fix it – no matter the brand or model. You can reach us at the following numbers:
- Williamsburg: 613-535-2720
- Kemptville: 613-258-2400
- Cornwall: 613-937-0707
- Brockville: 613-342-2338
ATEL guarantees our repairs for 2 full years.
We also have an emergency after hours service, with a guaranteed call back time of 1 hour.
We service most of Eastern Ontario, from from Kemptville, Greely, and Embrun to Cornwall and Brockville along the river. View our service area map.
Eastern Ontario's most trusted name in home comfort.
We install gas furnaces and heat pumps. You can have us install a new furnace from only $38 a month – a lot cheaper long term than renting a furnace.
Furnace and Heat Pump Brands We Trust
These brands have performed well in our customers’ homes:
We are a Trane authorized dealer. Our technicians get extra training in correct installation methods directly from the manufacturer to ensure everything is perfect. We also meet Trane’s standards for customer care, and are participating in Trane’s Rent to Own Program, which offers you a new way to own your furnace and air conditioner.
ATEL Air is also an authorized dealer for Mitsubishi heat pumps. We’re certified as “Mitsubishi Electric Quality”.
Furnace efficiency is measured by the annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). Today’s models are 90 to 95%, which meet the Energy Star® standard of at least 90% efficiency. Install a new gas furnace today and you could save up to 40% off of your gas bill over your old standing pilot gas furnace.
Single stage and 2 stage burners for improved comfort and even temperature throughout your home
Variable Speed Blowers (for greater energy efficiency and less air noise)
Zoned Climate Control (for individual floor and area temperature control)
Energy Star® Rating (to meet today’s energy saving requirements)
Up to 95% AFUE (for greater energy savings)
Air Source Heat Pumps
Heat Pump efficiency is measured by SEER (seasonal energy-efficiency ratio). The higher the rating, the more efficient the model. A SEER of 14.5 or higher is required to carry the Energy Star® label. More efficient units have higher SEER values that can go as high as 21 SEER.
- Reduce your fuel bills: air source heat pumps run on electricity, so there’s no need to pay for gas, oil or solid fuels to heat your home.
- No fuel deliveries required.
- Can provide space heating and indoor cooling with same unit.
- Can lower fuel bills, depending on what heating fuel you are replacing.
- Can be easier to install than a ground source heat pump. Most air source heat pumps can be installed in one day.
Ultra Low Temperature Air Source Heat Pumps
Benefit from efficiences similar to a geothermal system without needing to dig or trench! Save up to 80% in energy costs with the new ZUBA-Central from Mitsubishi Electric. The ZUBA-Central is designed for the Canadian winter while offering high efficiency performance even with outdoor temperatures as low as -30ºC. We have customers (read reviews) who have saved over $2,800 over their old heating system in a single year. Contact us today for more details, we will get you saving on your heating and cooling bill as soon as we turn on your new Zuba-Central Heat Pump.
- The secret behind Zuba-Central’s high-heating performance, even under extremely low outdoor temperatures, is Mitsubishi Electric’s exclusive Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i) technology. It maximizes the benefits and efficiencies you can get from a heat pump. In addition, the unique defrost mechanism – which prevents automatic defrosting when not required – gives the system a quick start-up time and provides continuous heating.
- Through the use of our VSCI Technology (Variable Compressor Speed Inverter) the Zuba-Central system is able to dynamically adjust heating and cooling capacities to match actual requirements of your home, which means you pay only for the required energy when you need it.
- Zuba-Central is an Energy Star® qualified heat pump with a SEER of 15.0 in cooling mode and an HSPF2 of 9.4 in heating mode. Together with a high-efficiency ECM motor, you can be sure that you’re always getting the most from your utility bill and giving the most back to the environment.