Kemptville Holiday Events – Updated for 2018
- December 19, 2018
- Posted by: envision
- Category: Kemptville Community and Events
Updated for 2018
Whether you’re looking for holiday cheer, to give back to the community, or just to get outside for some fresh air, there’s a lot to do this season!
Here are some highlights, and we’re provided some links to more resources below.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
If you want to get out of the house on Christmas Day, there are a couple of options:
- Churches all over the town are having Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services. Please consult your local church for details.
- Mon December 24: the regular family skating session is happening 10 AM to 11 AM at the North Grenville Municipal Centre. Please note children under 12 need to wear helmets.
- Tues December 25: St. Johns United Church is hosting a free Community Christmas dinner.
It can be hard keeping littles ones happy and busy when they’re on Christmas vacation. Here are some great ideas to get them moving and (hopefully) nicely tired out.
- Family skating on Saturdays: the North Grenville Municipal Centre hosts family skating nights every Saturday from 6 PM – 7:20 PM. Get more information here.
- Sun December 23: Christmas at Southgate Church. Featuring a petting zoo, Christmas carols new and old, and a cup of cocoa to keep you warm. Get more information here.
For Adults – Singles or Couples
If you’re looking for a night out on the town, Kemptville offers a touch of glitz and glamour to make your holidays more romantic.
- If you’re looking for that special someone, the Sheraton in Ottawa is having a Singles Gala on New Year’s Eve (we’ll post more information as it becomes available).
More to Do Near You
Here are some more links to check out for more fun activities. You never know, events are cropping up all the time!
- List of events on EventBrite – many are free.
- Events at the North Grenville Community Centre – Facebook page. You can also check out the calendar here.
- Old Town Kemptville is having events all through the Christmas season – check out their Facebook page for more.
Whatever you do, here’s hoping you have a wonderful holiday!