Trane Furnaces Installed Right
After over 65 years of installing furnaces of different brands, we have found from personal experience that our customers get fewer problems with Trane. You could say we’ve become fans. They’re one of the few heating and cooling companies left who do serious testing before they ship their furnaces. That means they don’t use your home as the testing lab, and it also means you get a more reliable furnace.
In 2016, Lifestory research found that Trane is the most trusted heating and cooling brand in the US – for the second year in a row. David Weekley Homes, one of the largest homebuilders in the US.
Fully Authorized Trane Installers
The ATEL Air technical team have all received special training on the best installation procedures for Trane furnaces. Every time they update the technology, we get exclusive access to additional training.
Most people don’t know it, but installation plays an essential role in performance, reliability, and lifespan of a furnace, no matter what brand it is. Our customers consistently get a full 20-year working life out of their furnaces, because we have the know-how to do it right.
It was very clear that they were interested in providing the right solution not just selling products. The installation took place on time, on budget, it wrapped up when they said it would and I know they left the furnace room cleaner than it was when they got there! After installation service has been excellent. I haven't hesitated in recommending them to friends and family.
– Jennifer McGregor, October 2016
The Trane SV92: Our Favourite Furnace Model Right Now
We will happily install any Trane model, but our customers love this one.
Features and Benefits:
- EnergyStar rated.
- 96% AFUE energy efficiency thanks to the variable speed blower motor and two-stage gas valve. A redesigned cabinet is certified airtight within 1%.
- Quiet performance thanks to insulated cabinet.
- Even level of heating and cooling thanks to the Vortica II variable-speed blower motor – helps you save on energy winter and summer.
- Has the famous Trane reliability of earlier models.
- Smaller cabinet takes up less room in your basement.
- Easier to fine tune airflow thanks to on-board computer.
- Easy to access and service.
- Wide range of heat output levels (40,000 – 120,000 BTU/hour) for any size home
- Lifetime warranty on heat exchanger (with registration)
- 10-year functional parts warranty (with registration)
New! Trane Rent to Own Program
Lower your energy bill with an efficient new Trane furnace:
- Fixed monthly fee that never changes.
- Buy out with no penalty.
- No automated renewals after the 10-year term
- No additional costs – guaranteed!
- Includes annual maintenance.
- 10-year parts and labour warranty.
The Secret of a Long Lasting Furnace: Proper Installation
What really makes for a long lasting furnace is matching the size of the furnace to your home, plus the quality of the installation.
We visit your home and do a full set of Manual J heat load calculations. Things like home size, ceiling height, sun exposure, insulation quality and more can all have a big impact.
We find out what your priorities are in terms of energy efficiency, comfort level, and cost.
We recommend one or more furnace models to you, and provide the full cost up front – including labour.
You get all the time you need to make a decision. There’s never any sales pressure with ATEL Air, because we want you to be happy with your furnace long term.
Once you decide to go ahead, we let you know what to expect on installation day, and walk you through the process.
Our friendly, professional technicians arrive at your door on time, protect your home with drop cloths, and install your furnace. Your technician will walk you through how to use your furnace and answer any questions. Once they’re done, they will even take your old furnace away for materials recycling.
After installation, we call you to make sure everything’s OK and no questions have come up.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
ATEL Air backs up our installations with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. It states that your new Trane furnace will perform as promised or we’ll fix it – and if needed even replace it – for free.