Save When You Upgrade Your Cooling System
Ontario’s updated IESO (formerly OPA) rebate helps you get money back when you update your cooling system to an energy efficient central system or cold climate air source heat pump.
- Central Air Conditioners – Install an EnergyStar rated 18 SEER or better air conditioner and get $650 back
- Trane Ductless Heat Pumps – Get a rebate of $1,200
- Mitsubishi Zuba Central heat pump – Get up to $4,000 back (ducted) or $1,500 (ductless)
Talk to your friendly ATEL Air cooling consultant about how much your ideal system can save you!
Receive up to $6,355 Back from Enbridge Gas or Union Gas
If you’re ready to make your home more efficient, the Ontario Government’s Home Reno Rebate program is here to help.
The program qualifies you for up to $6,355 in rebates from Enbridge/$5,000 from Union Gas, plus you’ll save on your monthly energy costs in the future AND increase the value of your home!
There’s a huge list of insulation renovations and home heating and cooling equipment upgrades to choose from.
Here’s how it works:
- Get an energy assessment performed by a qualified energy auditor.
- Decide on your renovations and heating and cooling upgrades.
- Complete the installations with qualified contractors.
- Confirm your new energy savings with your auditor – you need to achieve 15% or better.
- Apply for your rebate.
As part of the program, you can install a new air source heat pump, furnace, boiler, water heater or thermostat with an Energy Star rated system and get up to $4,000 in rebates (Enbridge) or $2,500 (Union).
ATEL Air carries a great selection of qualifying models to choose from, and can help you pick one that’s best for your home.
Just ask for your free quote to get started – the final audit must be complete by Dec 31, 2017. Some conditions apply.
Energy costs are rising at record rates. Your older heating and cooling system is the most expensive equipment in your home.
We at ATEL Air want to help you avoid system breakdowns and costly repairs by making it easier for you to save money and to meet your family’s heating and cooling needs.
Your investment in a new heating and cooling system can save you thousands of dollars on your utility bills and help alleviate the cost and worries of your older unit breaking down. When you purchase a new unit from ATEL Air you can have that peace of mind. Call us today for further details and to receive your free in-home estimate. You can reach us at (613) 535-2720.
The most comfortable homes have ATEL Air in them.