The Heat is Coming. Will Your AC Be Ready?
- May 18, 2017
- Posted by: AtelAir
- Category: Air Conditioning
It’s the first really hot day of the year, and here at ATEL Air headquarters the phone is ringing off the hook!
You see, all over Eastern Ontario, people are turning on their air conditioners, only to find that they just don’t work. Sometimes they work for a little bit, and then give up.
Here’s why. The hotter it is, the harder that AC has to work. And hard working machines need TLC to stay in top performance…or just to work at all if they’re getting older.
It’s Nice to Be Popular But…
Naturally, when cooling systems don’t work, people call us for a repair. You’d think that would make us happy, but unfortunately we get so many calls at once that we can’t help everyone. We help as many people as we can, but some people end up suffering in the heat at first.
And you know what happens when it’s too hot…your kids fight, you can’t sleep, and everyone has a harder time dealing with work and school.
That why we recommend that you book your AC tune up before you really need to cool your home. It ensures your system gets professional care and will work reliably and efficiently when you flip that switch.
Why Tune Ups Help
Just like you’d give your car a yearly tune up, or go to the doctor or dentist yourself, an air conditioner needs a maintenance check. There are even a few steps you can do yourself.
Tune ups ensure that:
- Any worn or damaged parts get replaced before they can damage the rest of the system.
- Filters aren’t so clogged with dirt and debris that the AC has to work ten times harder.
- Refrigerant levels are optimal and no leaks have developed.
- You get as much energy efficiency as your system can deliver.
- Your system will have a long working life, and you won’t have to replace it as soon.
Most importantly, tune ups ensure there are no breakdowns ready to happen!
Book Before the Next Heat Wave Hits
Be smart, and ensure your family gets the nice, cool air they deserve whenever they want it. Book your tune up before you really need your AC.
- Call Toll-Free: 1-888-535-2720
- Williamsburg: 613-535-2720
- Kemptville: 613-258-2400
- Cornwall: 613-937-0707
- Brockville: 613-342-2338